best laptop
Nudges Natural Dog Treats Grillers Made with Real Steak: Hey Guys on the market how do you know which ones to choose to motivate your dog the most if you want to make sure you have the lowdown on the best treats for training and how the value of treats you use can make a huge difference in the training results you get stay tuned till the end I'm going to reveal how to choose the right training treats for different levels and situations you encounter before we begin for the best puppy training tips and tricks to the channel and be sure to hit the bell to stay notified when I post new content each week Michelle here with how to train a dream dog and the Creator 30 day to puppy perfection the online puppy training program where you can train your puppy from the comfort of home I want you to think about treats in terms of money there are different values and...
Wag Treats, Chicken and Waffle Bites:
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Amazon Brand - Wag Treats, Chicken and Waffle Bites:
Hey Guys today we are gonna make one of my favorites they're so cute because I love like little mini cute stuff we're gonna make little mini chicken and waffle bites it's gonna be a crowd favorite promise that's why I feel like they're gonna be they're gonna be the mvp yes so I'm gonna show you guys really quick what we're gonna do um just the first part of it so let me just get started all right let me put you down so I have I guess this way huh um chicken breast and I bought like the the thin ones that's in chicken breasts because these are going to be little bites right so I cut some up already and since they're little appetizer bites I'm going to put them in this little cup and I'll show you here in just a sec but so I'm only doing two because if you're doing appetizers like you're gonna see all week long we're gonna have like a different appetizer but usually you know for super bowl you have a whole spread right so you don't need a lot of chicken because this one even I think it was like nine pieces so just depending on you know how many people which nowadays I'm assuming not a lot are gonna be there so I just kind of do it like this and then cut it in half again there and right there so there we go there we go hello okay so now I'm gonna we're gonna dredge it in some or dip it in some egg whites and then some flour so the flour is just since I'm only doing you know it's kind of a small amount really so you guys can double it or whatever you need to do but the flour is like a cup of flour I did a tablespoon of paprika for color about a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of garlic powder and onion powder and mix that all together so we're going to first put it into the egg white and I'm going to put it into the flour and I'm going to fry it up really quick and then I'll show you what we're going to do with the waffles and I just take frozen waffles because you know usually in super bowl you are doing a spread right .
You don't have time to do all this homemade stuff but if you want to do homemade waffles more power to you but I just take frozen waffles and I want a mini right like I they used to have these little mini ones I don't know if you guys ever saw those and they came in like they were attached to like four or something and you would just take them off I can't find those anymore so I'm taking one of my little lids so we'll see how that's gonna work we're gonna take my one of my little seasoning lids and cut out some of the waffles so we'll put together a little bite but I'll show you that here in just a sec so let me start this up let me do this and fry these up and they're pretty thin pieces right so it's not going to take that long when you fry them up you'll see um and I'll put everything down in the description too like all the ingredients and and how I did it so let me do that really quick and then I will show you what I do with the waffles all right you guys I hope you're having a great day I'll see you soon okay hi guys we are back and I'm so excited so we have the chicken done I've already cut a you know punched hole punch hold on some of the waffles so and I'm going to show you a couple so you guys can see that and then I'll show you that we put it you know put a cute q-tip yeah let's put a q-tip through that that'll be delicious put a toothpick um to hold it all together and then we'll put it in those cups and at the bottom you just pour in some syrup and so what I did for the syrup is I made two different kinds so one's like a regular syrup and then one is with the with hot sauce because you know for the spicy people in your life or the boring people that you want to spice up I don't know so I just because I'm making such a little amount I just took about a fourth of a cup of maple syrup,
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
5 Roses have change the path
The next day armghan was sitting and writting He write Honey come to the nano's by ridding bicycle in the morning and embraced. "you know, nano" papa threat me yesterday , O " i see, you should come yesterday armghan rescued her according to the habit. youngest phupo(ant) had come yesterday so she couldn't come because she fought uncle she grabbed Nano's chocolate and said: Nano was more focused on her talk than chocolate. Before Nano could ask her anything she got up and said Maan bhai (bro) come to the race. He patting on her cheek ask no, not, now , we come to the race in the evening. she thought something and ask ok, good girl said armghan , ok nano i should go now nao think about her talk catching the chocolate in her hand. In the evening As promise, They were going to the race Lets go to mall road .Man bhai , today i will be beating you. Honey spoke with artistic enthusiam.It will be known now said armghan. It was only a matter of time before Armghan...
# Berukhi episode:4
Description: Sabeen is taking more time for a halfway house that Nazia has sent for the vagrants. There her way crosses with Irtiza Aali Baig yet she doesn't have any acquaintance with him, she confuses him with the chief of the halfway house and starts conversing with him appropriately. Sabeen, I can't provide her the lifestyle she is used of the even if I work hard for 4 or 5 years.Put uncle's love aside. Right now, this is all I can say to him , Sana listening all the talk off nabeel, Also, if they can wait....then I won't refuse this proposal Sana ! sana, listen to me sana, please listen to me I have heard you nabeel sana replied Neither father asked me nor you. Father proposed this relation and you refused the topic started and ended just like that it's okay said sana if it's okey then why are you crying? Becausse I want to. What do you have to do? I am asking you because I care I'm crying because I was humiliated who insulted you? uncle? the one wh...
Roses have change paths.
Roses have change the path. He had come home middle of the night and all the commotion had died.everyone was sleep.He took the flower petals in his hand and thought i wish all this was done by her He thought every one was sleep. He was secretly going to his room. Now he was climbing the stairs when an innocent voice came from behind . you have come, she put her hand over her mouth by asking bro,and he harried down the stairs.he came back down in anger and,Hani, leaned against the wall with fear.He is very fond of putting hand on the wall or i will not fullfill all your hobbies of marriage.This was the innocent face that was between Armaghan and his love to day
Comments
Post a Comment