Nudges Natural Dog Treats Grillers Made with Real Steak: Hey Guys on the market how do you know which ones to choose to motivate your dog the most if you want to make sure you have the lowdown on the best treats for training and how the value of treats you use can make a huge difference in the training results you get stay tuned till the end I'm going to reveal how to choose the right training treats for different levels and situations you encounter before we begin for the best puppy training tips and tricks to the channel and be sure to hit the bell to stay notified when I post new content each week Michelle here with how to train a dream dog and the Creator 30 day to puppy perfection the online puppy training program where you can train your puppy from the comfort of home I want you to think about treats in terms of money there are different values and...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
BeRukhi episode8:
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Description:
Story of basic young lady and a rich kid who fell head over heels for one another. Notwithstanding from various foundations and family pressures Irteza and Sabeen needs to wed one another.
brother ali, brother ali, sister sabeen didn't come today.you were waiting for her as well, right? you are going as well? uhm.....
I am here already you guys go, I am coming, go and play, I am coming. sit ayya jan, bye! I am just coming ayya jan,,, come safely, yes, bye!
there was such a huge fight over such a small matter you tell me, you know sister very well, she reacts smallest things and she doesn't think about anything then you son't have to make them understand, you have to make to father understand,
so this boy goes there to meet some girl name Sabeen she didn't come today, and he was waiting for her today,yes Shah Bano,get information on who is she, anything can be expected from them,he nay bring the warden of the orphanage house! oh no, God forbid! nothing like this will happen, I wll get the information.
he went to get a degree and bought a huge problem of Irtiza's mother,
you have a habit of hitting the axe not on your leg but your head, you dig your own grave, uncle, you didn't know what had happened , you stay quiety! I have heard everything, are you seeing mom? " I have heard everything" it mean he has already listened from his soon to be wife, what will he listen to us for? now he will find us wrong tell her to stay quiet, otherwise I will go away right now. Maira, let him speak, tell me, what she has told you? what poison are these mother and daughter spitting?Sana has told me everything, no one else! if it had only been fight between children, then brother Mansoor would have only scolded them a little,
I just committed a mistake, it happened Mom, there was no fault of yours, they were at fault, you stay quiet! you stay quiet! you can talk on your own then, I cannot think that a guy like Mansoor, would talk about giving divorce to you , what non sense are you spitting? Sana was crying a lot, she was saying that he is talking about giving divorce, no, I cannot accept that Mansoor had said such a thing , don't have so much belief,the days was gone when his leash was in your hands, what you mean,you think Mansoor will divorce me,It could happen ,before the matter goes way above the head, a stop shall be ahead to it, now you will do exactly what I will tell you to do , what,
she called and informed that her mother is not feeling well and she won't be able to come now ,our volunteer will return in two days , what if she came to know that ayya jaan is about to come today? No, no.... nobody knew that ayya jaan is about to come here ,do one thing, give me her phone number I will also not come from tomorrow, so I shall call her and tell her this ,okay, I will whatsapp it to you, did you talk to Mansoor, when is he coming? I talked to him, father will come back by evening, by God's will just tell Mansoor to come back quickly, my heart is feelling heavy he shall not do anything wrong , that it will become difficult to turn around , mom, nothing like this will happen let uncle come once, then you can talk to him, you know he never refuse you to anything
The next day armghan was sitting and writting He write Honey come to the nano's by ridding bicycle in the morning and embraced. "you know, nano" papa threat me yesterday , O " i see, you should come yesterday armghan rescued her according to the habit. youngest phupo(ant) had come yesterday so she couldn't come because she fought uncle she grabbed Nano's chocolate and said: Nano was more focused on her talk than chocolate. Before Nano could ask her anything she got up and said Maan bhai (bro) come to the race. He patting on her cheek ask no, not, now , we come to the race in the evening. she thought something and ask ok, good girl said armghan , ok nano i should go now nao think about her talk catching the chocolate in her hand. In the evening As promise, They were going to the race Lets go to mall road .Man bhai , today i will be beating you. Honey spoke with artistic enthusiam.It will be known now said armghan. It was only a matter of time before Armghan...
Description: Sabeen is taking more time for a halfway house that Nazia has sent for the vagrants. There her way crosses with Irtiza Aali Baig yet she doesn't have any acquaintance with him, she confuses him with the chief of the halfway house and starts conversing with him appropriately. Sabeen, I can't provide her the lifestyle she is used of the even if I work hard for 4 or 5 years.Put uncle's love aside. Right now, this is all I can say to him , Sana listening all the talk off nabeel, Also, if they can wait....then I won't refuse this proposal Sana ! sana, listen to me sana, please listen to me I have heard you nabeel sana replied Neither father asked me nor you. Father proposed this relation and you refused the topic started and ended just like that it's okay said sana if it's okey then why are you crying? Becausse I want to. What do you have to do? I am asking you because I care I'm crying because I was humiliated who insulted you? uncle? the one wh...
Roses have change the path. He had come home middle of the night and all the commotion had died.everyone was sleep.He took the flower petals in his hand and thought i wish all this was done by her He thought every one was sleep. He was secretly going to his room. Now he was climbing the stairs when an innocent voice came from behind . you have come, she put her hand over her mouth by asking bro,and he harried down the stairs.he came back down in anger and,Hani, leaned against the wall with fear.He is very fond of putting hand on the wall or i will not fullfill all your hobbies of marriage.This was the innocent face that was between Armaghan and his love to day
Comments
Post a Comment