Nudges Natural Dog Treats Grillers Made with Real Steak: Hey Guys on the market how do you know which ones to choose to motivate your dog the most if you want to make sure you have the lowdown on the best treats for training and how the value of treats you use can make a huge difference in the training results you get stay tuned till the end I'm going to reveal how to choose the right training treats for different levels and situations you encounter before we begin for the best puppy training tips and tricks to the channel and be sure to hit the bell to stay notified when I post new content each week Michelle here with how to train a dream dog and the Creator 30 day to puppy perfection the online puppy training program where you can train your puppy from the comfort of home I want you to think about treats in terms of money there are different values and...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
#: Berukhi episode 6:
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Description:
In this episode:
This matter should not be closed to Irtaza yes yes , absolutely said Qasin agha to shehar bano there is a businessman Mansoor Ahmed, the owner of Ahmed construction. its his family said shehar bano Ahmed construction asked qasim agha , his wife Nazia Mansoor Ahmed, she is coming to meet us yes yes absolutely, I got it stay blessed , Sabeen ahmed with reference of Nazia Mansoor Ahmed Irtaza believes that she doesn't recognized him what is this happening?
you said sabeen saw to kamran we had to go to buy a ring for my fiance, so I thought that I should come yeah said sabeen , let me help you with that it's Ok said sabeen let me keep it at the back seat thank you said sabeen you're welcome, shall we go? which side you are going to?
the jeweler shop is on the other side, right? open the dash board open it said kamran to sabeen take it out open it this...... how do you find it? its nice, right? its nice but, this is our engagement ring I wanted to select a ring for you of my choice I wanted a very beautiful for you and i knew it, if I would take you along with me then you will select a normal ring for yourself and I don't want that you delicate & beautiful hands..... said kamran and try to catch sabeen's hand...
what are you doing? said sabeen nothing! you are my fiance, I will make you wear the ring. Give me your hand ,, please today we just have to buy the ring not to wear it said sabeen,,,, its the same, I've to make you wear it on that day even today. what difference does it make? kamran replied,, It make a difference to me said sabeen since the proposal was fixed by our elders, so it would be better if you make me wear the ring in front of them .... you are so merciless kamran said the propsal is already fixed, only few days are left in our marriage ceremony can't I make you wear a ring? ...... sabeen ring to Nabeel yes, are you with mother? just wait, we are coming in a while yes yes, not even ten minutes. We are coming back in five minutes hmm.... bye! alright Ms. Sabeen Masroor Ahmed, keep it , you already consider me a stranger, what can I do now? I didn't mean this at all said sabeen bur since my childhood, I've been taught that there is some respect of every relation and it is better to keep a distance in this relationship .. what are you trying to say? asked kamran you are the only pious woman in this world? and I'm a cheap person? I didn't mean to say this said sabeen , whatever you mean to say! go home & tell brother mansoor & my sister, that I'm not any useless person if you are not happy with this relation, then refuse .
we should go said Irtaza yes, I will see you later let's go! tell me, how was your day today? it went goood with the kids , with the kids or? Qasim stopped ,,, She is Mansoor Ali's daughter, right? the manager had told me this ,said Irtaza...
sister is right, I always ruin myself due to my own actions kamran thaught and started acting with sabeen, I'm sorry Sabeen , What? I'm so guilty, too much ashamed that...... I've chosen a pious girl like you for a disgusting man like me ,, you..... don't you worry at all. Today, I will go & talk to brother Mansoor & my sister that I don't deserve a girl like you and don't you worry at all I won't let this matter effect you ..... you will get for better people then me I'm not capable for you .... I'm really sorry, please forgive me .......Sabeen replied my mom says, if one realized their mistake then we should forgive them its Ok, and.....honestly, this ring is so beautiful if I would have gone, then maybe I wouldn't have bought such a beautiful ring ,,, Thank you Sabeen said kamran honestly you are so nice I will make you wear this ring in front of everyone ,
people say that a woman tears make everyone helpless although its my experience that, there is magic in man tears which melts everyone till date it had never happened that kamran Jamal's tears had gone in vain Kamran Jamal's thought.....
Maira and Nazia came to Irtaza house and smiling greetings
greetings to you too, please come & have a seat
greetings
stay blessed, please come please sit , Its our pleasure to meet you Said Nazia meeting to Shah Bano,
replied Nazia even I've heard a lot of your praises from Atiya ,..... really! thank you so much said Nazia ,
Atiya, you haven't told me that Maira is so beautiful , said Shah Bano, she is far more beautiful than you've described me :
The next day armghan was sitting and writting He write Honey come to the nano's by ridding bicycle in the morning and embraced. "you know, nano" papa threat me yesterday , O " i see, you should come yesterday armghan rescued her according to the habit. youngest phupo(ant) had come yesterday so she couldn't come because she fought uncle she grabbed Nano's chocolate and said: Nano was more focused on her talk than chocolate. Before Nano could ask her anything she got up and said Maan bhai (bro) come to the race. He patting on her cheek ask no, not, now , we come to the race in the evening. she thought something and ask ok, good girl said armghan , ok nano i should go now nao think about her talk catching the chocolate in her hand. In the evening As promise, They were going to the race Lets go to mall road .Man bhai , today i will be beating you. Honey spoke with artistic enthusiam.It will be known now said armghan. It was only a matter of time before Armghan...
Description: Sabeen is taking more time for a halfway house that Nazia has sent for the vagrants. There her way crosses with Irtiza Aali Baig yet she doesn't have any acquaintance with him, she confuses him with the chief of the halfway house and starts conversing with him appropriately. Sabeen, I can't provide her the lifestyle she is used of the even if I work hard for 4 or 5 years.Put uncle's love aside. Right now, this is all I can say to him , Sana listening all the talk off nabeel, Also, if they can wait....then I won't refuse this proposal Sana ! sana, listen to me sana, please listen to me I have heard you nabeel sana replied Neither father asked me nor you. Father proposed this relation and you refused the topic started and ended just like that it's okay said sana if it's okey then why are you crying? Becausse I want to. What do you have to do? I am asking you because I care I'm crying because I was humiliated who insulted you? uncle? the one wh...
Roses have change the path. He had come home middle of the night and all the commotion had died.everyone was sleep.He took the flower petals in his hand and thought i wish all this was done by her He thought every one was sleep. He was secretly going to his room. Now he was climbing the stairs when an innocent voice came from behind . you have come, she put her hand over her mouth by asking bro,and he harried down the stairs.he came back down in anger and,Hani, leaned against the wall with fear.He is very fond of putting hand on the wall or i will not fullfill all your hobbies of marriage.This was the innocent face that was between Armaghan and his love to day
Awesome
ReplyDeleteUfff 💋
ReplyDelete