Nudges Natural Dog Treats Grillers Made with Real Steak: Hey Guys on the market how do you know which ones to choose to motivate your dog the most if you want to make sure you have the lowdown on the best treats for training and how the value of treats you use can make a huge difference in the training results you get stay tuned till the end I'm going to reveal how to choose the right training treats for different levels and situations you encounter before we begin for the best puppy training tips and tricks to the channel and be sure to hit the bell to stay notified when I post new content each week Michelle here with how to train a dream dog and the Creator 30 day to puppy perfection the online puppy training program where you can train your puppy from the comfort of home I want you to think about treats in terms of money there are different values and...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
#:Berukhi episode 5
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Description:
Kamran, a womanizer and Maira's uncle, goes to be the justification behind his worker, Saba's self destruction. Maira and Sabeen are cousins yet Sabeen hails from a poor ...
In this episode:
Shah bano, she is that girl who was provoked by karim shah's son , dear, do you know what mistake you have don? if we hadn't got to know prior, & my son hasn't reached to Ata baksh on time then do you know, what these people would have done with you? Mr. Agha, the girl is an orphan his uncle & aunt are refusing to take her to their house , how much you've studied? I've completed intermediate studies her aunt didn't allow her to study further she was living in that house in a devastatef state now she doesn't have that shelter as well if I pass an order, then it wouldn't be difficult for her to go back but i will give important to her decision dear, what do you want? sir, hang me to death but please don't send me to back over there I left that hell hole in search for a job. for a job? but your uncle was saying you fled away to get married of your choice,
No it is not true, Ata baksh has said to me, that he will get me a job here in a school the accommodation will be with headmistress and after a year he will get married , Agha jan please give her a shelter said Irtaza Please look into this matter said Agha jan . Atiya, take her inside & ask the other girl to make her understand the rules & regulations of this house , come, .......
mom, I will come late today said sabeen to her mother you had said, we should apologize of we commit a mistake therefore, today I will go there to apologize for sure my daughter said sabeen mother , I hope I meet him said sabeen if your prayer are with me, then everything will be fine ,,
greeting uncle said Nabeel
Sabeen, Mansoor seems a bit worried ,,
Mom, dad has completely ignored them today said maira, he didn't slept properly the whole night, he kept on tossing & turning and this only happens, when he commits a mistake or either he is worried obviously! dad had crossed all the limits thanks God you've made him realized thank God that he realized as soon as kamran & Sabeen gets married, I will ensure to throw the mother & son back to their house ,,, you'll get them thrown back? I don't think so if this is going to happen ever till the time she will stay there, they wil be there with her as well, till the time she will stay there? where else she will stay? she will stay there after her marriage yes..... that's what i'm saying to you she will try her level best, but I won't let this happen whatever is their worth, they shall live in that place only away from my family, mom I really don't like it when dad loves both of them like he loves me & Sana , since its uncle's insistance otherwise, have you seen Sabeen's face? Can she ever get a good proposal? she could have got a proposal from some clerk or junior accountant best of all she could have got a proposal of a restaurant manager, that's it! true that! she is quite lucky that she got my uncle
all my nail colour have dried, you aren't even going on shopping with me Okey, I will take you,,
I really enjoyed here on that day said Sabeen I felt so good & at peace when I had spent time with the kids also, your nursery's kids are so naive & cute that's why today I came here again ,, often it happens that peoople come to visit first then they become volunteers if you want, then you can work as a volunteer in our day care or nursary said manager, really? this is so good sabeen replied there is one of our helper, she is coming here daily since last few years since her mother got a heart attack, due to which she is not coming since past on week if you want, you can work here in her place for next 15 days the kids become so happy by sich visitors for sure! I will try ..... said sabeen even if for less days, but I will try to come on regular basis
The next day armghan was sitting and writting He write Honey come to the nano's by ridding bicycle in the morning and embraced. "you know, nano" papa threat me yesterday , O " i see, you should come yesterday armghan rescued her according to the habit. youngest phupo(ant) had come yesterday so she couldn't come because she fought uncle she grabbed Nano's chocolate and said: Nano was more focused on her talk than chocolate. Before Nano could ask her anything she got up and said Maan bhai (bro) come to the race. He patting on her cheek ask no, not, now , we come to the race in the evening. she thought something and ask ok, good girl said armghan , ok nano i should go now nao think about her talk catching the chocolate in her hand. In the evening As promise, They were going to the race Lets go to mall road .Man bhai , today i will be beating you. Honey spoke with artistic enthusiam.It will be known now said armghan. It was only a matter of time before Armghan...
Description: Sabeen is taking more time for a halfway house that Nazia has sent for the vagrants. There her way crosses with Irtiza Aali Baig yet she doesn't have any acquaintance with him, she confuses him with the chief of the halfway house and starts conversing with him appropriately. Sabeen, I can't provide her the lifestyle she is used of the even if I work hard for 4 or 5 years.Put uncle's love aside. Right now, this is all I can say to him , Sana listening all the talk off nabeel, Also, if they can wait....then I won't refuse this proposal Sana ! sana, listen to me sana, please listen to me I have heard you nabeel sana replied Neither father asked me nor you. Father proposed this relation and you refused the topic started and ended just like that it's okay said sana if it's okey then why are you crying? Becausse I want to. What do you have to do? I am asking you because I care I'm crying because I was humiliated who insulted you? uncle? the one wh...
Roses have change the path. He had come home middle of the night and all the commotion had died.everyone was sleep.He took the flower petals in his hand and thought i wish all this was done by her He thought every one was sleep. He was secretly going to his room. Now he was climbing the stairs when an innocent voice came from behind . you have come, she put her hand over her mouth by asking bro,and he harried down the stairs.he came back down in anger and,Hani, leaned against the wall with fear.He is very fond of putting hand on the wall or i will not fullfill all your hobbies of marriage.This was the innocent face that was between Armaghan and his love to day
Comments
Post a Comment