Nudges Natural Dog Treats Grillers Made with Real Steak: Hey Guys on the market how do you know which ones to choose to motivate your dog the most if you want to make sure you have the lowdown on the best treats for training and how the value of treats you use can make a huge difference in the training results you get stay tuned till the end I'm going to reveal how to choose the right training treats for different levels and situations you encounter before we begin for the best puppy training tips and tricks to the channel and be sure to hit the bell to stay notified when I post new content each week Michelle here with how to train a dream dog and the Creator 30 day to puppy perfection the online puppy training program where you can train your puppy from the comfort of home I want you to think about treats in terms of money there are different values and...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Berukhi Episode 13
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Description:
In this episode, Agha Jaan at last has met Sabeen. Qasim is indeed going to Sabeen's college and there she sees him and lashes out at him however at that point he acquaints her with Agha Jaan. Agha Jaan meets Sabeen and the two of them truly enjoyed one another.
In This Episode:
yes Sana, I've messaged you mom's medicine name. kindly buy that I left in a hurry without money . Yes yes the driver is here, I'm coming in a while, leave my way. otherwise, I will shout & then you will get a good beating in front of the whole university
Please!
so, you are Sabeen, Agha jaan,he is Irtaza Agha jaan , greetings, greeting to you too my dear, stay blessed, Qasim Agha told me that you've refused to meet me, therefore I've come here my sself to meet you, still you will refuse to meet me? please come, please,
it was a good decision to send you over there, Atiya, have you seen ? she has revealed all those matters to us, which were kept hidden by Nazia,
absolutely! you were right, you are absolutely correct about naila, also, you were absolutely correct about Mair's family, Nazia proved to be such a cunning lady, have you seen her cleverness ? Maira's cousin came in front of Irtaza, but we didn't get to know about her at all that girl Sabeen, she lives in their house with her mother & brother. Nor just this , her brother is engaged to sister Maira's younger sister,Sha Bano you can see, they've hidden a lot of matters from us from the beginning, now, we don't know what they must be hidden more, this is the matter, in future when they will get married, and all the lies will get exposed one after the other, then do you know, what Irtaza will do? he hates liars most in this world, I shouldn't be saying this, but can I say something, ? yes, you go ahead,
now we've understood that you don't talk non-sense at all, I've accepted that Sabeen met young Agha in order to know about his nature & habits,but, the way young Agha pronounce her name so freely
or the other way young Agha has asked you about the girl's name for which his proposal is sent,
all of this telling something else, you mean Irtaza likes that girl! how is this possible?
it means..................
Atiya, you can confirm this from Mr. Qasim ,because nobody know young Agha better than him,
I had said to you that I will fix my Maira's proposal in such a family that everybody will feel excited, thank you so much Sam aunty, do you know, I & mom hasn't told anyone as of yet that my marriage proposal is fixed with Irtaza,
greeting aunty, oh Sabeen ! how are you? I'm fine thank you, how are you?
I'm also absolutely fine,
do you know Maira, your cousin is so sweet that we can easily get proposal of the girl like that her,
Sam aunty, just consider that her proposal also got fixed this way, excuse me aunty, bye! Sam aunty , do you know,,,, I don't understand that, how will I introduce Irtaza & his family to her poor family I feel so tensed while thinking about it.
no dear, you don't have be tensed, do you know, they've liked you so much , that, when they'll get to know that they are you poor relatives. Then they will get more impress from you,
that Nazia & brother Mansoot is so caring, I hope so, that they think this way, if its in my control, then I would never let Irtaza's family meet them, but dad, he cannot live without it,
he will introduce them first by saying " here is my sister in law, & my dearest Sabeen, there is no comparison of these people with them,
don't worry, everything will be fine, come let me show you let's go,
Ali is getting married to Maira, Irtaza Ali Baig. the only son of Agha family by the way, Mr. Agha must be thinking, that in which world I'm living,
so much unaware!
so you are Mansoor's niece right? this is such a great coincidence, he is my uncle, I'm Irtaza elder uncle, he is like a son to me, he is my life and I've heard that he made you upset. Is it true?
what else? When he will only talk & declare another person a liar without listening to that person. Then he will happen ....
absolutely correct, hundred percent! Its Irtaza's mistake, right uncle, now see...... not uncle.
don't call me uncle, just call me " Agha Jaan" everyone pronounces me "Agha Jann" .
The next day armghan was sitting and writting He write Honey come to the nano's by ridding bicycle in the morning and embraced. "you know, nano" papa threat me yesterday , O " i see, you should come yesterday armghan rescued her according to the habit. youngest phupo(ant) had come yesterday so she couldn't come because she fought uncle she grabbed Nano's chocolate and said: Nano was more focused on her talk than chocolate. Before Nano could ask her anything she got up and said Maan bhai (bro) come to the race. He patting on her cheek ask no, not, now , we come to the race in the evening. she thought something and ask ok, good girl said armghan , ok nano i should go now nao think about her talk catching the chocolate in her hand. In the evening As promise, They were going to the race Lets go to mall road .Man bhai , today i will be beating you. Honey spoke with artistic enthusiam.It will be known now said armghan. It was only a matter of time before Armghan...
Description: Sabeen is taking more time for a halfway house that Nazia has sent for the vagrants. There her way crosses with Irtiza Aali Baig yet she doesn't have any acquaintance with him, she confuses him with the chief of the halfway house and starts conversing with him appropriately. Sabeen, I can't provide her the lifestyle she is used of the even if I work hard for 4 or 5 years.Put uncle's love aside. Right now, this is all I can say to him , Sana listening all the talk off nabeel, Also, if they can wait....then I won't refuse this proposal Sana ! sana, listen to me sana, please listen to me I have heard you nabeel sana replied Neither father asked me nor you. Father proposed this relation and you refused the topic started and ended just like that it's okay said sana if it's okey then why are you crying? Becausse I want to. What do you have to do? I am asking you because I care I'm crying because I was humiliated who insulted you? uncle? the one wh...
Roses have change the path. He had come home middle of the night and all the commotion had died.everyone was sleep.He took the flower petals in his hand and thought i wish all this was done by her He thought every one was sleep. He was secretly going to his room. Now he was climbing the stairs when an innocent voice came from behind . you have come, she put her hand over her mouth by asking bro,and he harried down the stairs.he came back down in anger and,Hani, leaned against the wall with fear.He is very fond of putting hand on the wall or i will not fullfill all your hobbies of marriage.This was the innocent face that was between Armaghan and his love to day
Comments
Post a Comment